08 Aug Mini Sessions Vs. Full Sessions – Whats right for you?
Can you believe that summer is almost over already? Where does time go!? As we say, “Until next year!” to this season, kids and families everywhere are getting ready to go back to school. Before you know it, the Holiday’s will be upon us again and everyone will be scrambling to schedule their portrait sessions so they can send out their holiday cards at the last possible second.
Well – Lauren and I want to help remind you to NOT wait until the last minute! Reserve your mini or full session with us NOW, because we will book up very quickly and we want to make sure everyone gets a spot. Full sessions will be scheduled around our availability and will last up to one hour in duration. Mini sessions will be 30 minutes – quick and easy – and have specific dates only!
How do you know if a Mini Session or a Full Session is right for you? Here are some things to help you decide:
- For starters: Who can do a mini session?? ANYONE!! Couples, Best friends, Families, People with pets, People with kids, People without kids. Who can do a Full Session? ANYONE! The following are just guidelines and we welcome anyone and everyone who wants to do a full or mini session.
– Up to one hour and up to 5 people.
– Great for families who are looking for wall art for their home, holiday cards, canvas and specialty prints to decorate your home.
– Each member of your family will get individual time with the photographer for solo portraits. You’ll have time for all of those groupings you want (Mom and kids, Dad and kids, just the kids, just the parents, individual portraits, etc etc).
– These sessions are very relaxed, fun, and unique! They are great for couples, couples with pets, Pregnant Moms, and Families with kids over the age of 5.
– Investment: Begins at $500 for session and Basic Print Collection. With our Holiday Special – Get your full hour and 25 mid-resolution files for $350 ($200 savings)!
– Up to 30 minutes and up to 5 people.
– These sessions are really great for families who just want a quick session with images to use on a holiday card and to share on social media.
– Great for couples, couples with pets, Pregnant Moms, and families with kids under the age of 5 or over the age of 5!
– Investment: $150 for a 30 minute session and 5 digital files to use on holiday cards! We will also give you 20% off our Holiday Card options.
– LIMITED AVAILABILITY: Mini Session are ONLY offered on 3 specific dates this year.
o Date One: September 18th at Irvine Regional Park
o Date Two: October 16th at San Juan Capistrano Open Spaces
o Date Three: November 20th at Irvine Open Spaces
To schedule your session call or text:
Spots are available on first come first serve basis. If you want a specific photographer or a specific date & time – DON’T WAIT!
You may also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org